- My protein has left the screen, what can I do? -- type Q or home key. On symmetry puzzles, you may have to unzoom (other keys)
- Is there a color blind mode? --There is a color blind option ingame in General Options
- How do I solve a specific tutorial puzzle?
- Do I need to be a scientist, to know biology to play Foldit? --No, many of the best players are not scientists.
- What is a group?
- How do I choose which group? --Read the Group pages on the Foldit website, and chat with people in global to determine the group that would be the best fit for you.
- Once I've decided on a group, how do I join it? --Find the group home page and click Join Team (or contact that group's admin).
- Where can I find good solutions ? -- In a group, you can download the best solutions your teammates have shared. Or you can see pictures that the winners posted for each expired puzzles.
- What's a cookbook?
- What's a recipe? --An automated script that can be downloaded from the Foldit website (you must be logged into the website for downloads).
- What are good recipes?
- How can I shut off the sounds/music? --Menu > General Options
- What is a loop? Sheet? Helix?
- What's the difference between puzzles with <150 and the others? --Those puzzles are only open to players with less than 150 global points.
- How do I get global points? --They are awarded at the end of every puzzle, depending on your score ranking.
- What's this gray ghostly protein shadow on some puzzles? --QTTN
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.