- void structure.WiggleAll(integer iterations[, backbone, sidechains])
- Global wiggle all segments.
- V1 Function Name
- Similar to do_global_wiggle_all
The function structure.WiggleAll applies global wiggle to all segments of the protein, regardless of whether they are selected.
The function structure.WiggleSelected applies global wiggle only to selected segments.
In version 2 of the Foldit Lua interface, there are four different wiggle functions, two for global wiggle, and two for local wiggle.
In version 1, there were three global wiggle functions:
In version 1, there was one local wiggle function:
The approximate equivalences are:
- structure.WiggleAll = do_global_wiggle_xxx on all segments
- structure.WiggleSelected = do_global_wiggle_xxx on selected segments
- structure.LocalWiggleAll = do_local_wiggle on all segments
- structure.LocalWiggleSelected = do_local_wiggle on selected segments
For structure.WiggleAll, the "backbone" and "sidechains" parameters eliminate the need for the three separate "do_global_wiggle" functions found in version 1.
See feedback Local/Global Wiggle Selected/All for more.
Global wiggle of entire backbone and all sidechains for 2 iterations:
structure.WiggleAll ( 2 )
Global wiggle of entire backbone only for 2 iterations:
structure.WiggleAll ( 2, true, false )
Global wiggle all sidechains only for 2 iterations:
structure.WiggleAll ( 2, false, true )