- void structure.LocalWiggleAll(integer iterations[, backbone, sidechains])
- Local wiggle all segments.
- V1 Function Name
- Similar to do_local_wiggle.
The function structure.LocalWiggleAll applies local wiggle to all segments of the protein, regardless of whether they are selected.
The function structure.LocalWiggleSelected applies local wiggle only to selected segments.
The exact differences between global wiggle and local wiggle are not known.
In the version 2 of the Foldit Lua interface, there are four different wiggle functions.
In version 1, there were three global wiggle functions:
In version 1, there was one local wiggle function:
The approximate equivalences are:
- structure.WiggleAll = do_global.... on all segments
- structure.WiggleSelected = do_global... on selected segments
- structure.LocalWiggleAll = do_local_wiggle on all segments
- structure.LocalWiggleSelected = do_local_wiggle on selected segments
See feedback Local/Global Wiggle Selected/All for more.